Terms & Conditions
1. All content provided by or through http://www.kelleydryefullspectrum.com, including but not limited to the website, blog, and podcast (hereinafter referred to collectively as “KDFS”) is intended for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only. Throughout this disclaimer, the term “KDFS” shall at all times include KDFS’ creator and hosts, including all members of the Kelley Drye Communications Practice Group.
2. KDFS (including all guests and interviewees that appear on or through it) does not provide legal advice in any form, and does not accept requests for legal advice. If you need legal assistance in evaluating your legal rights and options, or in initiating a lawsuit or defending yourself in a legal dispute, or for any other purpose, you are strongly encouraged to consult with an attorney licensed in your state, territory, or jurisdiction. In evaluating, protecting, and enforcing your legal rights, you must not rely on any content provided by or through KDFS, which, as outlined above, is not a source of legal advice or services.
3. Any communications made by you to KDFS do not create an attorney-client relationship. Likewise, any communications made by KDFS to you do not create an attorney-client relationship. Accordingly, any information sent to KDFS through this website, or through any other means of communication, does not establish an attorney-client privilege, and may not necessarily be treated as confidential.
4. The content provided by and through KDFS, including but not limited to text and commentary of laws, regulations, rules, and case decisions, are subject to revision, interpretation, or even nullification. The content provided may not reflect the most current version of these materials.
5. Any links provided by or through KDFS to other websites may contain content that is inaccurate or false, and KDFS does not assume any responsibility for the content of any of the websites and resources to which it links, nor does it approve, sponsor, or endorse content by such websites and resources.